Travel within New Zealand
We would be happy to answer any freestyle requests you might have about what to do with your time and based on your interests whilst in New Zealand. We have built up some relationships with the leading travel agent wholesalers and specialist's in the Bay of Plenty region.
New Zealand in addition, has a wonderful network of dedicated professionals in each centre in the Local Tourism offices, whether small or large, who know the regions products intimately and are able to advise you the traveller to make informed decisions about how your time could be fruitfully spent whilst in New Zealand.
We can help you plan a trip whether your interests extend to,
- Wine Tasting
- Cultural experience - exploring the roots of the Maori peoples history and ancestry
- Come and experience four days of great local and international musicians.
- The Bay of Plenty annually host the worlds third oldest annual jazz festival in Tauranga every Easter weekend.
- White water rafting on the Wairoa River this can be planned ahead of time or just a peaceful kyaking across Tauranga's Inner Harbour and paddle across to Matakana Island for your own private beach picnic.
- Thermal wonderlands in the Rotorua area.
- Try the exhilaration of jet boating whilst on a day trip to Rotorua and come back to enjoy some of the celebrated restaurants on Tauranga's waterfront before relaxing in the salt water hot pools at Mount Maunganui.
- Take a one day trip to White Island off the Bay of Plenty Coast to walk on one of the few live volcano's in the world and see first hand the raw power of hot sulphurous steam gushing and roaring out of the hot volcanic fumaroles and cracks in the ground on White Island.
- Snow ski-ing and snowboarding on North or South Island.
- Trout fishing for enormous trout in Taupo and in the Tongariro Crossing National Park
Talk to us and lets give you a week of fun and adventure while based in Tauranga and at Macy's Motor Inn.
We have some great beaches & can send you up to Mills Reef Winery for a wine tasting & food experience
which is less than 10 minutes from the motel.
Let us help you make up a trip, designed to suit your budget and your interest's to create a ................
Never to be forgotten trip to New Zealand -- 100% PURE